Masks are optional for all visitors to Anderson House. Read more about our COVID safety guidelines here.
Anderson House is the historic headquarters of the Society of the Cincinnati. Built in 1905 for one of our members, Larz Anderson, and his wife, Isabel, Anderson House has been the home of the Society of the Cincinnati since 1938. Today the mansion is used to advance the Society’s historic mission to promote understanding and appreciation of the remarkable achievements of the Revolutionary generation.
The Society of the Cincinnati welcomes thousands of visitors each year to: