For the health and safety of all our guests, staff, and volunteers, the Institute kindly requests that visitors adhere to the following protocols while at Anderson House, effective April 1, 2022.
Proof of Vaccination
- All guests age 5 and older—except for private rental events—must show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 and a photo ID to enter Anderson House.
- An original, scan, or digital image of a vaccination record card or similar official documentation will be accepted.
- A negative test will not be accepted in place of proof of vaccination.
- All guests age 2 and older who visit the museum or library, or attend a public program at Anderson House, must wear a mask indoors while participating in these activities. The mask must cover both the nose and mouth.
- A mask can be provided to anyone who does not have one.
Please note: These policies may change as we continue to monitor local and national conditions and recommendations.